FAQ This is the default dialog which is useful for displaying information. The dialog window can be moved, resized and closed with the 'x' icon.
If you want to contact us, email us.
1. People who enter this website; have been informed about the recording, processing, transfer, deletion, destruction and anonymization of their personal data and sensitive personal data for the purposes described below and acknowledged thereto.
2. This information is made in accordance with the provisions of the enlightenment liability of the Data Controller, as set out in Article 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
3. Recording of Your Personal Data: Your personal data listed below are recorded in the personal data inventory as specified in our personal data policy.
4. How are your personal data obtained and recorded? Your visitor information on the website are obtained through google analytics, social media, digital marketing channels and similar software and recorded.
5. Processing of your personal data: In this context, your personal data is processed by special software for the following purposes:
6. Deletion, Destruction and Anonymization of Personal Data: These data in our personal data inventory shall be deleted, as stipulated in our Personal Data Protection Policy, until the end of the working hours 10 years after the last day of the calendar year in which your visit record to your company website is registered.
7. Transfer of your personal data: Personal data related to your company visit register may be transferred to the following persons and organizations.
8. Security of Your Personal Data: As stated in the Information Security Policy, the Company takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security for the issues stated below when conducting personal data processing activities.
9. Your rights: To the extent your data is processed by the Company and the Company processes your data in the capacity of the data controller, you possess the following rights in respect of your personal data:
10. Data Controller Information: As the COMPANY whose detailed corporate information is issued below, we, as and in the capacity of Data Controller, will use your personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
11. Procedure for Application to the Data Controller: Pursuant to the first paragraph of Article 13 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698; the applications to be made to our Company, which is the data controller, regarding these rights must be communicated in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, the applications to be submitted to our Company “in writing” can be made as follows:
VOTORANTİM ÇİMENTO SANAYİ ve TİCARET A.Ş.
YİBİTAŞ YOZGAT İŞÇİ BİRLİĞİ İNŞAAT MALZEMELERİ TİCARET ve SANAYİ A.Ş.
VOTORANTİM NAKLİYECİLİK TİCARET ve SANAYİ A.Ş.